New and Improved Features on the NL5060 and NL4560
NL5060 and NL4560 Product Updates
The trailer’s heavy duty frame supports heavier loads and is standard with radial, non-directional block style tread that helps reduce compaction and berming at the end of the field. Four-wheel hydraulic brakes are now an additional option.
The scale systems have also been updated to the POINT by Scale-Tec and features a simple display and a powerhouse of connectivity. It is Bluetooth enabled, ISOBUS compatible, and fully supported – providing the versatility you need and the reliability you can count on.
POINT Features Include:
- Self-Sufficient: POINT doesn’t need additional hardware as a remote display. You can easily view and adjust the scale in real time with your tablet or smartphone.
- Long Distance Communicator: Using Bluetooth technology, remotely view and zero the scale at distances up to 1,000 feet.
- Plays Well With Others: Compatible with ISOBUS displays and all major OEM tractors.
- Supported: POINT alerts you if there is a problem with your scale system. A support team is available through the mobile app or over the phone to help diagnose the issue and fix it fast.
- Durable: Engineered to withstand chemical breakdown, high pressure wash-down, and extreme temperatures. It’s also shielded against UV, dust, mud, snow, rain, and manure. It exceeds EP455 standards in its quality of enclosure design
- Easy to Use: Refine calibration, adjust the scale sensitivity, change the screen contrast and more – all from the mobile app.
- Ultra-Bright: With an oversized screen and intuitive design, POINT is easy to read, even in direct sunlight.
Lastly, we have simplified the connection to the tractor through a plug-and-play wiring harness. We have removed the need for a separate power source requirement for the switchbox in the cab and created a universal connection compatible with all tractors. There is also a bulkhead located on the tongue that allows for easy disconnect and replacement. Harness extensions are available for articulating tractors.
Are you ready?