New and Improved Features on the NL5060 and NL4560
NL5060 and NL4560 Product Updates
To better align with market demand, New Leader Manufacturing has redesigned the trailer on our NL5060 and NL4560 models.
The trailer’s heavy duty frame supports heavier loads and is standard with radial, non-directional block style tread that helps reduce compaction and berming at the end of the field. Four-wheel hydraulic brakes are now an additional option.
The scale systems have also been updated to the POINT by Scale-Tec and features a simple display and a powerhouse of connectivity. It is Bluetooth enabled, ISOBUS compatible, and fully supported – providing the versatility you need and the reliability you can count on.
POINT Features Include:
- Self-Sufficient: POINT doesn’t need additional hardware as a remote display. You can easily view and adjust the scale in real time with your tablet or smartphone.
- Long Distance Communicator: Using Bluetooth technology, remotely view and zero the scale at distances up to 1,000 feet.
- Plays Well With Others: Compatible with ISOBUS displays and all major OEM tractors.
- Supported: POINT alerts you if there is a problem with your scale system. A support team is available through the mobile app or over the phone to help diagnose the issue and fix it fast.
- Durable: Engineered to withstand chemical breakdown, high pressure wash-down, and extreme temperatures. It’s also shielded against UV, dust, mud, snow, rain, and manure. It exceeds EP455 standards in its quality of enclosure design
- Easy to Use: Refine calibration, adjust the scale sensitivity, change the screen contrast and more – all from the mobile app.
- Ultra-Bright: With an oversized screen and intuitive design, POINT is easy to read, even in direct sunlight.
Lastly, we have simplified the connection to the tractor through a plug-and-play wiring harness. We have removed the need for a separate power source requirement for the switchbox in the cab and created a universal connection compatible with all tractors. There is also a bulkhead located on the tongue that allows for easy disconnect and replacement. Harness extensions are available for articulating tractors.
Are you ready?