The XT3 Type I heavy-duty dump truck body is built for versatility. The optional front-cross conveyor give operators the ability to spread deicing material at the front or rear of the machine. They quick-detach front and/or rear spinner assemblies adjust up/down, side-to-side, and fore/aft for a consistent spread pattern, and the flat dump body floor lets operators haul virtually any material.
Low Maintenance Features
- Front or rear spreading capabilities
- High-torque 25:1 gear case
- 16.9″ wide cross conveyor to handle more capacity than auger-feed or chute-style front discharge
- 7-gauge grade 50 one-piece sides with radius design reduce material build-up
- Sloped top rails on side sheets and headset add body support and prevent debris build-up on the rails
- AR 400 steel conveyor floor for superior wear resistance
- High volume liquid storage for pre-wet or anti-icing
- 201 or 304 stainless steel construction
- Pre-wet system
- Toolbox, underbody pans, screens, ladder conveyor cover, cab shield, oiler, lights, sideboards
Find a Dealer
Our extensive network of dealers proudly provide the service and support you expect.Find a Dealer
Dealers have access to online tools such as manuals, parts ordering, and much more.Dealer Portal
Schedule a Demo
Interested in an in-person demo of one of our Hi-Way products? Let’s get started…Schedule a Demo
Don’t see what you need?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Service Team will be in touch.