The SA-9 tailgate spreader is designed for year-round road maintenance. For road maintenance during the winter months, the auger conveys material to the left and is dispersed through a spinner, spreading material from 4’ to 40’ in width. For the non-winter months road maintenance, the auger can be reversed, providing material discharge to the right for berming, patching, or trench filling operations.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Heavy-duty 7-gauge cover/back plate and trough assembly with 1/4″ endplates.
- 9″ diameter auger with 5/8″ thick helicoid flighting is welded to a heavy-duty 2-1/2″ schedule 80 pipe
- 18” polyurethane spinner disc with six fins providing a uniform spread pattern from 4 to 40 feet wide
*Only available in 304 stainless steel and 201 steel.
- Easy-open hinged bottom panel for quick trough clean out
- Quick-disconnect hardware enables fast and easy removal and installation
- No tools needed for removal of spinner assembly
- 5:1 worm gear drive
- Twin Spinner Discharge
- Center Discharge option
- Dual-Spinner Discharge
Find a Dealer
Our extensive network of dealers proudly provide the service and support you expect.Find a Dealer
Dealers have access to online tools such as manuals, parts ordering, and much more.Dealer Portal
Talk with a Specialist
Still have questions? Fill out this form and a member of our team will be able to assist you.Talk with a Specialist
BUILDING THE BEST FOR THE BEST.
Don’t see what you need?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Service Team will be in touch.