380 Program by New Leader Manufacturing
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE. PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED.
The 380 Program (“Program”) is sponsored by New Leader Manufacturing, 1330 76th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404 (“Sponsor”). The Program is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering the Program, you represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. You understand that the results of the Program, as determined by Sponsor, are final in all respects.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY THAT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE TERMS AND WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR REGARDING THE PROGRAM. THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WILL ONLY BE USED AS PROVIDED BELOW IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Odds of being selected. The odds of being selected depend on the contents of your Entry and how well it demonstrates the consideration criteria.
- Program period. The Program will be open for Entries on January 11, 2021 at 8:00AM CT and will close on January 31, 2021 at 4:59PM CT.
- Eligibility. Program is open to organizations, registered non-profit organizations, religious organizations, schools, individuals, and/or families that are head-quartered in, or are legal residents of, the following Iowa counties (“Eastern Iowa Community”):
Individuals, or the head of the family’s household in the case of a family Entry, must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (all eligible entrants collectively, “Entrants”). Employees, officers, agents, and directors of Sponsor, and members of their families are not eligible to enter or participate.
- How to apply. During the Program Period, an application will be available on Sponsor’s website at newleader.com. To enter, an Entrant must fill out the application in its entirety and attach any supporting documentation as set forth in the instructions (“Entry”). There is a limit of one (1) Entry per Entrant. Multiple Entries from the same Entrant will not be considered.All Entries must be received during the Program Period. Only complete, valid, and truthful Entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor will be eligible to enter the Program. Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, damaged, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected Entry, which will be disqualified. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program is prohibited and any Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. Receipt of Entry will not be deemed proof of compliance with these Official Rules.
- Entrant selection. Beginning February 1, 2021, Sponsor will begin reviewing all eligible Entries. Sponsor will consider each Entrant based on the following criteria as set forth in the application and on Sponsor’s website:
- Those who exemplify Sponsor’s Tenets (as defined on Sponsor’s website) either in their workplace or personal life;
- Those who have made Sustainability (as defined on Sponsor’s website) a priority in their workplace or personal life; or
- Those who have shown a commitment to the Eastern Iowa Community (as defined in Section 3 of these Official Rules) and strive to make it a better place.
Number of Entrants selected will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Entrant notification. On or about the first Monday of every calendar month between March – June 2021, all selected Entrants for that month will be notified via the contact information provided in the application. A selected Entrant may not be declared until verification of eligibility of the Entrant as well as verification of compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable selection notification resulting from any form of active or passive filtering or for insufficient space in an Entrant’s contact user account. If selection notification is returned as undeliverable or if a potential selected Entrant fails to comply with these Official Rules, or cannot be reached by Sponsor, that potential selected Entrant may be disqualified and the donation forfeited and a new potential selected Entrant may be selected, all in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Donation. Sponsor will award a monetary donation to each selected Entrant through this Program. There will be a minimum award of $500 for any selected Entrant. The exact amount of the donation awarded will be determined based on the selected Entry and in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any donation, or portion thereof, with one of comparable or greater value. Sponsor further reserves the right to pay any donation awarded directly to the cause/event/third party referenced in the Entry and not to the Entrant itself. EACH SELECTED AND VERIFIED ENTRANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DONATION RECEIVED.
- Publicity and marketing. Except where prohibited by law, submission of an Entry in the Program constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use the Entry, Entrant’s name, and other information provided in the application form for purposes of administration of the Program. Acceptance of a donation constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use the Entry, Entrant’s name, image, and likeness for marketing-related activities including social media.
- Conditions, release of liability, and disclaimer of warranties. Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury (personal or private), cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury of any kind and/or death alleged to occur in connection with participation in the Program, or acceptance, use, or misuse of a donation. If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, AS SUCH, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Severability. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Disputes; governing law. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Program, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties agree that any such arbitration must be on an individual basis and the parties expressly waive any right to assert any claims against the other as a representative or member in any class or representative action. This agreement to arbitrate shall survive termination of the Program or these Official Rules. If a court or arbitrator determines in an action between you and us that this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, the arbitration agreement will be void as to you. These Official Rules and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Iowa without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Program, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts with jurisdiction nearest the County of Linn in the State of Iowa. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.