Apply Compost, Fertilizer, BioSul with the NL600 Pull-Type Spreader
A High Capacity, High Performance, 3-in-1 Pull-Type Spreader for Fertilizer, Compost, BioSul
New Leader Manufacturing (NLM) today announced the introduction of its latest New Leader spreader: the NL600 high throughput 3-in-1 pull-type broadcast spreader. The NL600 is a multi-purpose, multi-season spreader that offers growers and custom applicators the ability to spread compost/litter, fertilizer, and BioSul at higher rates and faster speeds, maximizing their time in the field and investment in their equipment.
“Growers and custom applicators are facing tighter application windows every year,” says John Rathjen, Director of Product Development at NLM. “The NL600’s high throughput and hydraulic flow capabilities let operators apply nutrients faster, wider, and at higher rates, all while maintaining a consistent spread pattern. By increasing their spreadable acres per day, growers and custom applicators can save time, achieve a better cost per acre, and get their nutrients down in these diminishing application windows.”
NL600 Walkaround Video
Features and benefits of the NL600 include:
- High 608 cu.ft. capacity to manage large payloads resulting in longer times between refills
- 3x the throughput as competitive units allowing for higher rates at faster speeds
- Plug-and-play New Leader ISO control system
- 304-stainless steel bottom panel with poly floor liner, 304-stainless steel spinner fins, and 304-stainless steel chain shields to resist corrosion and extend unit life
- Adjustable precision G4 spinner spreader technology with adjustable feedgate to allow for different densities and product rates
- Tractor or PTO hydraulic options
- Optional ISOBUS scale system with 6 weigh beams for static in-field calibration
The NL600 is available now through authorized New Leader dealers.