The spinner assembly that started it all. As the first broadcast spinner to allow operators the ability to spread material up to 90 feet in up to 25 MPH winds, all while maintaining a consistent and accurate spread pattern, the L4000G4 revolutionized the broadcast spinner spreader industry.
Equipped with the G4 spinner technology that has been field tested and proven for years, the L4000G4 offers a reliable, consistent spread pattern.
The variable rate technology allows you to apply at different rates at each location across the field for the highest level or precision.
- #4 Belt-Over-Chain Conveyer (single bin only)
- Endgate (single bin only)
- Hillside Divider (single bin only)
- Inverted V (single bin only)
Because one size doesn’t fit all.
- MultApplier or MultiBin
- Single Bin Conversion Kits (includes endgate, hillside divider, inverted V, and lube bank)
- 304 Stainless Steel MultiBin Micronutrient Cover (includes stainless steel air cylinder, tarp transition, screens, and controls)
- 304 Stainless Steel Sideboards (for MultApplier and MultiBin inserts)
- 304 Stainless Steel Frame Cover (under-body panel)
- 7 Gauge Spinner Discs or Heavy-Duty 1/4″ Spinner Discs
- 304 Stainless Steel Hydraulic Reservior
- 304 Stainless Steel Hydraulic Fittings
- Low Level Bin Sensor
- High Performance Hydraulic Package (not available with MultiBin units)
- Sight Window (5″ x 12″)
Make life easy. Download our mobile app for more spread pattern information and calculations.Download
Find a Dealer
Our extensive network of dealers proudly provides the service and support you expect.Find a Dealer
Schedule a Demo
Experience the capabilities of our technology in your field, on your time. Prepare to be impressed.Schedule Demo
Receive monthly service tips, giveaways, and more directly to your inbox every month.