The TGC-18 tailgate spreader attachment is designed to be used for road shoulder berming, back filling trenches, pothole repair and conveying both hot and cold asphalt. When equipped with the optional spinner attachment, the TGC-18 becomes a unit capable of spreading salt and sand for deicing or spreading aggregates for chip-sealing projects.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Heavy-duty 7-gauge trough, bottom and end gates
- The belt is heat and oil resistant with a temperature range of -40° F to 225° F (-40˚C to 107˚C); rated -10˚ F to 350˚ F (-23˚C to 176˚C) for coarse material
- Both endgates adjust for controlled material flow and swing open for high-speed dumping
- Quick disconnect mounting kit enables fast mounting and removal of spreader without the use of tools
- 18” (46cm) wide belt-over-chain conveyor riveted to 1/4” x 1” (6mm x 25mm) cross bars for either right- or left-hand discharge
- Spinner assembly for the spreading of deicing materials (includes a hydraulic driven 18” diameter spinner)
- Non-Hi-Temp belt-over-chain in lieu of Hi-Temp conveyor (for salt & sand use)
Find a Dealer
Our extensive network of dealers proudly provide the service and support you expect.Find a Dealer
Dealers have access to online tools such as manuals, parts ordering, and much more.Dealer Portal
Talk with a Specialist
Still have questions? Fill out this form and a member of our team will be able to assist you.Talk with a Specialist
Don’t see what you need?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Service Team will be in touch.