The NL5000 G5 autonomous fertilizer spreader, with its patented 16-section swath width control technology, lets operators apply nutrients accurately and efficiently. By automatically shifting the spinner assembly fore/aft and left/right, and leveraging the conveyor speed adjustments, operators can reduce overlap, decrease nutrient waste, and ensure nutrients are place only where they need them, not where they don’t.
- 16-section swath width control
- Precise independent spinner control and monitoring
- Automatic feedgate and fan frame control
Ease of Use
- Easy-to-use New Leader User interface
- System sensors to monitor spreader performance
- Feedgate optimizer with automatic adjustment
Ease of Maintenance
- Centralized grease banks
- Automatic hydraulic chain tensioning system
- 304 stainless steel cross tubes, mounts, and take-up brackets
Increase productivity by spreading two products in a single pass with the MultApplier. The MultApplier allows for the additional product to be spread independently or simultaneously with the main bin, and at straight or variable rates.
DOT Power Platform Features
The Dot Power Platform by Raven Autonomy is a mobile diesel-powered platform designed to handle a large variety of implements commonly used in agriculture. Dot completes tasks autonomously and enables its users to spend more of their time focusing on the overall operation of their business. For more information, visit Raven Autonomy.